WHO WE ARE
We are a non-denominational Church of Bikers that loves Jesus Christ. We worship Him in ways that only Bikers do, radically! Our desire is that you come as you ride. Don’t clean up for Church, just show up for church! God does not need you in some silly outfit you would never wear; wear your leathers, cuz “those are your church clothes!" We know that not all churches are comfortable for "people like us”, we understand that only we know what that means, and what it means at Bikers Church is….
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE! Matthew 11:28
Our services are delivered in a way that is sensitive to the non-believer, the new believer and the seasoned Christian. We know that we all need each other and so we do our best to bring the Message that Jesus Loves you, tattoos, leather, bugs in the beard and all the other ways we show up in life and HE desires a relationship with you, no matter what! John 1:12
We invite all bikers to our services and we do not SUPPORT one, we SUPPORT ALL! You will find patches of all kinds here, while our Pastor only chooses to wear a CROSS! We can perform weddings & funerals, we provide prayer support, hospital visits and Bible studies, all in a biker friendly way. We are not bound by colors or cuts; we are bound by Christ & our love for each other and our lifestyle. We wanted church to be something different so we started something new! Hebrews 10:23-25
Preach the word
Bring the light
Our mission at Pikes Peak Biker's Church is to bring riders and non-riders together to love Jesus, love themselves, and love others radically.
Our vision is to embrace people wherever they are, both sinners and saints, and to love them too much to leave them there.
- We believe the Holy Bible is the true inspired word of God Psalm 119:160
- We believe in the Holy Trinity, The Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe there is one way to Heaven, A personal relationship with Jesus Christ. John 3:16
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that He came to earth voluntarily, that he lived a perfect and Holy life, that he chose to die on the cross, to suffer at the hands of mankind for us, that he died was buried spent 3 days in hell, he rose again to life and ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of God.
- We believe that He chose to do all of this for our salvation.
- We believe that all people have sinned and fall short of perfection. We believe that we are made right again only through our free choice relationship with Jesus Christ. Romans 3:23-24
- We believe that no one will achieve perfection, but we do believe that Jesus loves us too much to leave us “as is” His desire is to see us grow in relationship with Him.
- We believe this salvation in Jesus Christ is a FREE GIFT, it cannot be earned it is by Grace that we are saved. Romans 6:23
- We believe that God is Love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- We believe that sin is sin, and we have all sinned. We believe that it is God’s desire that we repent from sin in and through our relationship with Him. We believe that in relationship with him, humans will have a natural desire to turn from sin and strive to live Christ-like lives. We believe that fellowship with our church body is one way to encourage and support this type of growth in our personal life. Romans 6:15-18
- To maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ & fulfill the Great Commission to bring others to the same life saving eternal relationship!
- To encourage one another to be accountable and honest.
- To learn and understand the Holy Bible our: Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth
- To build a church body that loves and trusts each other.
- To provide an avenue we can ride on, a community of faith based riders that are committed to Christ and seek to live according to HIS spiritual nature.
- To be REAL with each other and the greater community by seeking opportunities to minister on the open road, in parking lots and in other places where we hang out and meet other riders.
- To walk in love, honor, respect and unity, the things bikers love are in line with the things Jesus loves.
- To develop leaders in our community and in the greater community who live by their Christian Values while still knowing how to have fun, God is NOT boring!
- To create and develop new opportunities for life changing experiences in the biker world through NEW life in Christ!
The food pantry is open every Wednesday from 10 AM until 1 PM, loving our neighbors by supplementing their pantry with ours.
- He who gives to the poor will not lack, but he who hides his eyes will have many curses. Proverbs 28:27